What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A go-to resource for all things strength training
- Cues for the Big Lifts$50.00A Cues for Big Lifts document discussing the best cues for the squat, bench press, and deadlift exercises, along with video links to an extensive video tutorial for each big lift
- Full Exercise Quick Reference Guide to Video Library$150.00A quick-reference guide to over 140 exercises, with full descriptions, pictures, cues, and video tutorials for every single exercise
- How To Warm-Up$30.00An extensive How to Warm Up guide with pictures and video links demonstrating proper technique for self-manual therapy, mobility drills, and activation drills
- Calculating Caloric and Macronutrient Intake$30.00A nutritional guide teaching caloric and macronutrient calculation with sample plans
- Analyzed every popular maximal strength training program to note similarities and differences in program design variables
- PR Tracker Sheet$10.00A 2 x 4 Personal Records Tracker Sheet to keep you on track and note your PR’s for the big lifts
- How To Warm-Up$30.00An extensive How to Warm Up guide with pictures and video links
- Joined the strongest gym in Arizona to mingle and talk shop with powerlifters, strongmen, and weightlifters
- Analyzed hours upon hours of video footage of elite strongmen, powerlifters, and weightlifters
- Revamped and modified the 2 x 4 program for 18 straight months until I was finally satisfied
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 2 x 4: Maximal Strength Training Program scores 74.44/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://2×4strength.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: 2×4strength.com you’ll also be taken through to 2×4strength.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)